Brush Lettering Workshop – Introduction
$140.00 – $250.00
• THE CREATIVE FRINGE: Unit 6, 51 York Road, Jamisontown (Penrith)
DATE & TIME:
• The Creative Fringe: 24th February 2019 – SUNDAY 10.00 – 1pm
In this workshop, I (Alena) will teach you the key skills you need to be confident in pursing your passion in Hand Lettering. This course is for beginners, but anyone is welcome.
The course will begin with the warm up drills you need to practice before any lettering project. These drills introduce you to the pressures and strokes of the brush pen.
After the warm up round is over, we will move onto the alphabet – both upper and lowercase letter. Each letter will be deconstructed into strokes to help you understand how the letter is formed.
You will leave the workshop with confidence, key skills of lettering & your own brush pens and worksheet!
What is included:
• 3 Hours learning/practice of the brush lettering fundamentals
• 10 pack of Artline Brush Stix Markers
• Workbook with the workshop’s content
• A4 Dotted Rhodia Notepad
• Pencil for notetaking
• Paper to practice on
• Refreshments and chocolate coated strawberries to keep the energies up!
• Personalised paperback to take all the goodies back home